In Like A Lion- Spring Finds

Wednesday, March 02, 2011


Whew! It's been nothing but rain showers & puddles over here! Making myowh sunshine with this treasury collection of lovelies I've gathered up. Little bursts of happiness. 


{{Other exciting bits- thank you so much for all the lovely feedback for my new spring bags and I appreciate all the subscribers to my newsletter- looking forward to sending one out soon.  If you missed yesterday's post for the fabric flower tutorial, check it out, it's a beauty! I've also updated my tutorial page to make it easier to navigate}}   

'In Like A Lion' by allisajacobs


Mustard Foldover Cl...
$43.00

Patchwork Hoop Fabr...
$30.00

Lion Screenprint
$17.50

salt and pepper (tu...
$32.00

a golden heart
$10.00

Numbers - 12 x 16 P...
$23.00

Modern Stripe Bottl...
$40.00

Nolita Fairytale ec...
$78.00

Buttercup Bow Flowe...
$30.00

Petals Silver Curve...
$24.00

Beverly in summer -...
$39.00

Rolled Rosette Bro...
$9.00

Happiness - Yellow,...
$25.00

You Are My World (S...
$14.00

Flowers Linen Pillo...
$55.95

Houndstooth Tea Tow...
$25.00

2 comments :

Laura Beth said...

i.love.everything!

karuski said...

I hope you'll soon have bright days in Portland!

ps. Just checked your spring collection post. Lovely. As always!

xx
minna