Baby Bucket - Hello, Baby Grace

Sunday, May 23, 2010

So excited...any day now I'll be a first time auntie to Baby Grace! Hard to believe my little brother Seth is having a child....but it is such an amazing time. Jack's looking forward to meeting this new playmate - he's already decided he'll hold her, sing to her, & tell her about dumptrucks. I hope she's interested ;)


Today's the baby shower & I've made this bucket filled with lots of little goodies. The mama loves all things purple & pink & butterflies.....I don't think I've ever sewn so much girliness !


{{ps. I used Jack's Easter basket tutorial to make this bucket- just added two inches to the width of the fabric & made it even deeper at the sides. Plus, shortened the handles & added them to the side to make 'bucket handles.'}}

1 comment :

Pili said...

Absolutely lovely & very cute!
And very girly!
Congrats on going to be an auntie any day!